Photographed by Herb Ritts
For any girl who grew up and came of age in the 90’s you will surely remember the era of the Supermodel. I, for one, was mildly interested in this phenomenon. I miss House of Style and the old Revlon ads with Cindy, Claudia et al…well miss the 90’s no more! Ubermodels and 90s icons are back in a wicked way…
– Tom Ford may get back into the womens wear game. If this man were straight, I’d be his young lover. Hell, I’ll do it anyway. Gucci 1996 anyone?
– Naomi Campbell is wicked in Yves Saint Laurent (RIP) photographed by Ines Van Lamsweerde
– Linda Evangelista is fericuous in Prada photographed by Steven Meisel
– Claudia Schiffer is darling in Chanel photographed by Karl Lagerfeld (lurve)
– Christy Turlington is glam in Escada
– Cory Haim and Cory Feldman have their own reality show. (it’s the most guiltiest pleasure. I find myself oddly attracted to this show)
– American Apparel is bringing back hypercolor tees! Armpits rejoice!
– Beverly Hills 90210 is back…kinda, sorta, not really.
– New Kids On The Block are creepin’ and not so new anymore:(
Yay! I am thuper excited!